How does hiring a professional digital marketing company in the post Covid-19 world help your business!
Since the inception of social media, Digital Marketing strategies have played a pivotal role in helping people and businesses connect with one another.
However, this particular bond between people and the internet was further strengthened, when mankind was infected with Covid-19. As days passed by, and most of the world was still struggling to adjust to the “new normal” of social distancing, it was the economy that was plummeting with each passing day.
Even today, which is over a year since the first Covid-19 case was reported; the economy is yet to be completely restored. Further, in the last 1 year, digital marketing has become a necessity for both SMEs as well as MNCs to survive. Thus, let’s take a look at the various reasons why every business needs to hire a professional digital marketing company:
1. A necessity in the post Covid-19 world:
Although, a number of huge corporations went on to add billions to their market Cap in 2020; however, the same wasn’t the case for the majority of businesses. In fact, tons of the local stores and shops have permanently shut-down during the Covid-19 era. Further, the biggest change that can be seen in the post covid-19 world is the way consumers are spending. Gone are the days when people would stand in long queues to fetch that “50% discount” tag. The modern generation has completely adapted to the online medium of spending and purchasing.
The future is online, and the future is digital. Thus, it is a must for every business; no matter big or small, to invest in a digital marketing company, which is both experienced as well as cost-effective at the same time! After all, your offline business needs to have an online face in the form of a website.
2. Cost-effective in nature:
Hiring a professional digital marketing company is way more cost-effective than investing in an in-house online marketing team. The reason being, when you outsource your digital marketing to a professional company, you don’t need to invest in training your new employees or pay them any sort of employee benefits. The digital marketing company will simply charge you a monthly amount for the number of services that you are opting for. Further, there are a plethora of digital marketing agencies that provide highly customized packages, which include services such as:
- SEO (Search engine optimization): It is the art of organically ranking your webpages higher in the Search engine result pages (SERP) via unpaid means.
- SMM (Social Media Marketing): Promoting your business, blog, website, etc. via the use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. is termed SMM. Social media marketing is further divided into two types- organic and paid marketing.
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click advertising): Any form of online advertisement used by a business to drive leads or traffic to its website can be deemed as PPC. However, for each of your ad being clicked by a user, you would have to pay a set amount to the publisher of that particular ad network.
- Content marketing: As the name sounds, content marketing is nothing but promoting your product or service via the use of content such as articles, videos, audio, etc.
- Website development & designing: To design and develop the best website to get your business online.
- ORM (Online Reputation Management): To manage the online reputation of your brand.
- Influencer Marketing: Utilizing the power of social media influencers to promote a product or service.
- Amazon Marketing services: To promote your product in the top search results of amazon search engine via paid and organic mode.
- Affiliate marketing: In this marketing type, affiliate marketers bring new audience to their client’s website; thus, earning them a commission for each visitor that they bring.
Further, hiring a digital marketing company also helps you save additional expenditure on employee salaries (The costs of hiring a digital marketing company is much lower than creating your own in-house digital marketing team).
3. Saves Time
The biggest advantage of hiring a professional digital marketing company has to be the amount of experience that they possess. This ‘experience’ is what helps your company to grow in the digital sphere. Further, hiring a digital marketing company will also ensure that you don’t waste your company’s time in the hiring and training process required to build your in-house team.
Thus, opting to outsource your online marketing requirements to an experienced digital marketing company will not only help you save money and resources but also your precious time.
4. Increase in ROI
As I have mentioned earlier, digital marketing companies hire employees that are highly experienced and produce quality results. Thus, be it setting up a brand campaign or running an ad on a social media platform, an experienced digital marketing company will ensure that you get 2x ROI (Return on investment) for each rupee you spend.