This page will help you understand our privacy policies related to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services at www.briskpanda.com
Information collection and its use
We collect your information, whenever you choose to register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, comment on any of our content, or when you fill out a form. Further, when you choose to register on our website and become a part of the Briskpanda community, you may be asked to enter your personal information such as name, website URL, or e-mail address. However, if you want to, you may even choose to visit our website anonymously.
All the information collected from you at Briskpanda is used in the following ways by our website:-
- To help provide you with a personalized experience on our website.
- To continually improve our website in every possible way.
- For improving our customer service and support needs.
- To send you periodic emails containing information, responding to inquiries made on our website, and/or any other questions or requests on the e-mail address provided by you.
Protection of your information
We undertake and perform numerous security measures to ensure safety of your personal information. These security measures protect you when you chose to enter, submit, or even access the information that you have shared with our site. Further, all your personal information is stored by us in a password-protected database.
We at Briskpanda, follow the standard-industry protocol when making use of log files. Log files are created with the purpose of logging visitors when they visit any particular website. Log files include the following information: browser type, internet protocol (IP) addresses, date and time stamp, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These log files don’t contain any of your personally identifiable information. Log files were created with the sole purpose of analyzing new trends, administering our website, gathering demographic information, and tracking users’ movement.
Like every other website, we at Briskpanda also make use of ‘cookies’. These cookies are small files that may or may not include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are stored in the browser of your device, after being sent by a website.
Disclosure of information to other parties
Briskpanda never trades, sells, or transfers any of our visitor’s personal information to outside parties. But these ‘outside parties’ do not include our trusted ‘third-parties’ who help us to serve you better or improve and conduct our website. However, these trusted third-parties must never share our visitor’s confidential information. Also, we may choose to disclose your information if its release is appropriate to enforce our website policies, protect ours or other people’s safety, property, or rights, or to comply with law enforcement authorities.
However, we only disclose our visitor’s non-personally identifiable information to third-party vendors for advertising, marketing, or other uses.
Third-party policy regarding products, links, and services
Occasionally, here at Briskpanda, we may choose to include or offer third-party services or products on our blogging site. However, our privacy policies are only valid to our website and do not apply to other websites or third-party advertisers. As these third-party advertisers and websites have their own set of privacy policies; thus, we possess no type of liability or responsibility for their activities and content. Nonetheless, to protect our integrity as a knowledge-sharing platform, we seek your feedback to identify such websites.
Here at Briskpanda, we prioritize children’s safety online above everything else. Thus, we seek the help of parents, guardians, teachers, etc. to carefully observe, monitor, and/or guide children’s activities online.
Briskpanda does not knowingly collect any kind of personal data from children under the age of 18. Thus, if you think that your child may have provided us with his or her personally identifiable information without your consent (parental consent), kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will take all the appropriate steps and measures to remove his or her information from our database.
The various rights that consumers from California have are:
- You may request us to delete any of your personally identifiable information that we might have collected.
- Request us to release specific pieces of personal information that we may have collected from our consumers.
- You may also request us to avoid selling any of your personally identifiable data.
- As soon as you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- You have the right to access copies of personal data that we may have collected from you. However, for this service, we may charge you with a small fee.
- If you believe that we have collected inaccurate or incomplete information, then you have the right to request us to rectify that particular piece of information.
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to request us to delete your personally identifiable information from our database.
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Under certain conditions, you may request us to transfer the information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This policy was last modified on 4thJune 2020.